Town Offices - including the COA - will be closed for the following holidays
Note - If a holiday falls on a Saturday it will be observed on Friday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, it will be observed on Monday.
- New Years Day (1/1)*
- Martin Luther King Day (third Monday in January)
- Presidents Day (third Monday in February)
- Patriots Day (third Monday in April)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (7/4)* NOTE: We may also be closed the day before or after Independence Day depending on when the holiday falls.
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (second Monday in October)
- Veteran’s Day (11/11)*
- Thanksgiving Day (last Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (last Friday in November)
- Christmas Day (12/25)* NOTE: In 2019 we closed 12/24/19 and 12/26/19 as well Christmas Day.
*Each year, the COA may make a decision to close for additional days before or after the actual observed holiday.