The online licensing system is up an running https://epay.cityhallsystems.com/selection
the vendor is still working on a few glitches BUT the majority of households are all set license online!
Example of a glitch: If you try to update the status of a dog (moved, deceased, sold) the cart does not change the fee from $10 to $0. Please email the status updates, for dogs you no longer own, to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will update the database.
Click here for the online licensing system directions
Hard copy applications were mailed to every household with the 2023 Census in January.
IF YOU HAVE 4 OR MORE DOGS: PLEASE EMAIL US BEFORE LICENSING email@example.com DIFFERENT RATES MAY APPLY
2023 Dog Licenses On Sale Now
- Who needs to license? Dogs over six months of age must be vaccinated and licensed within 30 days* of residency in Stow.
- Cost 1-3 dogs? The annual fee to license a dog in Stow is $10 per dog for households with 1-3 dogs.
- Cost 4 or more dogs? There are SPECIAL RATES IF you have 4 or more dogs: email/call town clerk BEFORE submitting payment to find out your rate. firstname.lastname@example.org 978-897-5034
- License Period? Dog licenses are valid from January 1 - December 31, 2023.
- Town Bylaws? Animal Control Bylaw, Article 6. Section 7 of the Stow General Bylaws.
3 Ways to License Your Dog(s)
1. Online: https://epay.cityhallsystems.com/selection
2. Mail complete application packet (items listed below) to Stow Town Clerk, 380 Great Road, Stow, MA 01775
3. Drop off complete application packet (items listed below) to Stow Town Clerk, 380 Great Road, Stow, MA 01775
If the building is closed - use the mail slot on the front door.
Application Packets Mailed In or Dropped Off Must Include the Following:
- 2023 application - mailed to all households in mid-January with the census or download below
- Current Rabies Certificate for each dog (even if you think we have one on file)
- Self-Addressed Stamped envelope - postage $1.00 (1 dog) or $1.26 (2-3 dogs)
- Check made payable: Town of Stow
- SPECIAL RATES FOR 4 or more dogs: email town clerk BEFORE submitting payment email@example.com
Email the Town Clerk's Office if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org