Appointment Authority: Appointed By Board of Selectmen
Description of Duties
- Serves as chief fiscal, personnel, and procurement officer of the Town.
- lmplements and administers the wide range of policies and programs which come before the Board of Selectmen.
- Advises selectmen in developing policy decisions.
- Serves as liaison between the Selectmen's Office and other Town departments, as well as with state and other municipal offices and the general public.
- Prepares annual Town operating budget for the selectmen and manages Town Counsel services.
- Prepares supporting material for Town Meeting articles and for the selectmen; negotiates and approves contractual services, pursues grant opportunities, and manages personnel issues.
- Represents the selectmen in negotiating all union contracts.
The Town Administrator is assisted by an administrative assistant shared with the Board of Selectmen.
|William J. Wrigley||Town Administrator||(978) 897-2927|
|Phoebe Haberkorn||Office Assistant||(978) 897-4515|