The Stow Council on Aging is always looking for volunteers!
Whether you have a few hours a month or a few hours a week please consider volunteering. Contact Gigi Lengieza at 978-897-1880 or send an email to COAAdminAsst@Stow-MA.gov for more information. The volunteer application is provided below.
Examples of volunteer opportunites are:
- Providing volunteer rides to clients that are outside the scope, time or service area of our van transportation
- Front desk volunteer, either as a receptionist or greeter/floater. Shifts are Monday through Friday either 8 AM to 12 PM or 12 PM to 4 PM
- Event set up and clean up as well as serving clients
- Decorating for holidays
- Data Entry projects
- Working in the COA Food Program
- Light handyman work for clients
- Researching program and event ideas for the staff to review
Thank you for your consideration