At May 2021 Annual Town Meeting Stow voters approved allocation of $30,000 from Community Preservation Act funds for the design, permitting, and construction of a walking path along Gleasondale Road in to access a parcel of town-owned land known as the "Kane Land". This project will include only a short access path, running north along Gleasondale Road toward a future looping trail within the Kane Land property. A project timeline and supporting documents may be found below.
- January 18, 2022 - Request for Proposals issued for design
- March 11, 2022 - Contract awarded to Places Associates in Littleton, MA for design and construction estimates
- June 16, 2022, 7PM - Public Meeting via Zoom to collect feedback on initial concept plan
- June - July 2022 - Design Plans and Bid Documents finalized
- Late summer 2022 - Construction
Feedback on the intital concept plan may also be provided by contacting the Stow Planning Department at (978)-897-5098 or by emailing email@example.com