Please check daily for updated news on Coronavirus Disease 2019 by visiting either the Town of Stow Board of Health web page (https://www.stow-ma.gov/board-health) or the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html)
HOW CAN WE PROTECT OURSELVES
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with your hands
- Cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue or your sleeve (not with your hands)
- Clean and disinfect surface areas frequently
- If you are over 60, consider asking a family member, friends/neighbors to shop for you. You may also, contact the COA for assistance.
- Remain out of congregate settings, avoid mass gatherings
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from others
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home from work or school if you are sick
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We are grateful for the community we live in with so many offers to help our senior residents. Volunteers must complete a volunteer application which can be obtained by emailing COAAdminAsst@Stow-MA.gov or downloaded from our website.
If you are interested in making a donation, below is a list of needed items. Check back as we will update this list.
- Gift cards (so we can purchase grocery items for clients)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Non-perishable items