2021 Dog Licenses are ON SALE NOW!
- ONLINE Licensing https://epay.cityhallsystems.com/ use your first/last name to log-in Online Licensing Instructions
- The annual fee to license a Dog in Stow is $10.00
- All dogs over six months of age must be vaccinated and licensed within 30 days of residency in Stow. Dog licenses are $10 per dog for households with 1-3 dogs.
- IF you have 4 or more dogs: email/call town clerk for special rates firstname.lastname@example.org 978-897-5034
- Dog licenses are valid from January 1 - December 31, 2021.
- All of the requirements are part of the Animal Control Bylaw, Article 6. Section 7 of the Stow General Bylaws.
3 Ways to License Your Dog(s)
1. Online: click here for Online Registration link & link to Step by Step Instructions with Screenshots
2. Mail complete application packet (items listed below) to Stow Town Clerk, 380 Great Road, Stow, MA 01775
3. Drop off complete application packet (items listed below) in the mailslot on the front door of the Town Building at 380 Great Road, Stow, MA 01775
Applications Mailed In or Dropped Off Must Include the Following:
- Completed 2021 Application (download file below)
- IF you have 4 or more dogs: email town clerk for special rates email@example.com
- Current Rabies Certificate for each dog (even if you think we have one on file)
- Self-Addressed Stamped envelope - postage 70 cents
- Check made payable to Town of Stow*
- * IF you forgot to license your dog in 2020 - there is a $10 balance per dog from 2020 (no late fees were issued). Please add the 2020 balance to your 2021 check amount. Click here to see what is owed per dog. & Click here if you need instructions.
Email the Town Clerk's Office if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org