- Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) - Through MAPC, Stow is a part of the Minuteman Advisory Group on Interlocal Coordination (MAGIC), which is a group comprised of thirteen communities (Acton, Bedford, Bolton, Boxborough, Carlisle, Concord, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow and Sudbury) working collaboratively on issues of regional concern related to transportation, the environment, energy, open space, affordable housing, economic and community development, and legislative issues. For more information, visit their website.
- Metro Boston Sustainable Communities - MAPC was awarded funding to assist several groups of communities including the Town of Stow, Hudson, Maynard and Marlborough in advancing pedestrian and bicycle planning to create local networks for safe non-vehicle travel.
- Regional Housing Services Group- The Towns of Boxboro, Bolton, Hudson, Littleton, and Stow have partnerned together to contract with Metrowest Collaborative Development for technical housing assistance. More information on housing can be found through the Stow Municipal Affordable Housing Trust and at the Planning Board's Housing page.
Transportation: Choosing a Greener Way to Travel
- Assabet River Rail Trail (ARRT)
- MinuteVan: Lessons Learned from Coordinated Transportation Series: The MinuteVan Team
- Commute.com : MassRides has provided a website that allows commuters to find public transit options by inputting their start location and end location, as well as time of commute. Click here to find an alternative route to work!