Do I need an appointment for fuel assistance?

The Stow COA is the intake site for all Stow residents of any age who want to apply for federal fuel assistance.  This is a low-income program with the yearly gross income limits. 

All household income must be documented as well as mortgage or lease information.  Photo i.d. must be provided for the head of household in addition to Social Security cards or proofs of citizenship, utility bills, property tax and homeowners’ insurance bills (if applicable).

Applications are taken by appointment.  If you have questions or would like to make an appointment please call the COA at (978) 897-1880 and ask to speak to the Outreach staff.