- Monitors the quality of the video cable system in Stow.
- Monitors compliance by the cable company with its license and other laws.
- Interfaces with the Massachusetts cable television department (DTE).
- Interfaces with the Stow cable provider (Comcast).
- Serves as liaison between Stow consumers and the cable company.
- Acting for the Selectmen, the Committee runs the formal selection process for a licensee, initial as well as renewal, each 10 years, and writes all applicable documents (licenses, etc.).
Arnold R. Buckman
Robert C. Mong